Version 9.1.4 includes several updates to existing features that extend the overall
capabilities of STELLA® and iThink®. Take
advantage of the following:
Unicode support for isee NetSim — Export for NetSim now supports
Ghost tool improvements — Model entities that have been connected
across modules using the Ghost tool are now assigned the name of the ghosted entity
rather than Noname_#, making it easier to identify the variable it was connected
to if disconnected.
Interface enhancements — Controller icons and can go negative
symbols no longer appear in model entities on the Map layer. Similarly, can go negative
symbols no longer appear on model entities in the StoryTelling or Tracing tabs.
Data export improvements — The export feature no longer limits
the number of rows or columns for export.
Expanded support for List Input Devices —The List Input Device
(LID) pop-up to select pages now supports models that are zoomed out down to 50%
- Corrected a problem importing data on Macintosh computers
using Microsoft Excel 2004 v11.5.5 or greater.
- You can once again delete export links in the Manage
Links dialog on Macintosh computers.
- Fixed a problem with the “Import Now” Menu button on
- The background of Slider and Knob names is now transparent.
- Sliders now properly update their positions if a Navigation
button causes a zoom.
- The Switch option on a Navigation button now works with
arrayed variables. This option allows switching a variable on or off when the button
- Adding all array elements to a Chained Switch, and then
removing one, no longer causes the software to crash.
- Connectors to name-only converters and modules now position
correctly when zoomed in or out.
- Hovering over the variable for the y axis in a scatter
graph now displays the correct variable name.
- The position of graph values now adjusts properly when
zoomed in or out.
- When connecting and then disconnecting arrayed entities,
the software will now properly identify invalid array elements.
- Having integers only turned on in a conveyor’s leakage
outflow, no longer leads to negative values for the flow-thru.
- Corrected a problem with conveyors (if set to certain
transit times) that caused the outflow to be a non-zero value even though leakage
fraction was set to 1.
- Documentation for stocks contained within a module will
once again appear in the equation layer when the “Show Documentation/Units” option
- When using the “Restore all” feature from within a module,
the software will now restore all model values (not just those contained within
- Changing run specs from within a module will now affect
the entire model.
- Fixed a problem with the following built-in functions
when their arguments included assigned module inputs: TRANSTIME, COOKTIME, CAPACITY,
OSTATE, QELEM, QLEN, LOOKUP, and LOOKUPXY.
- Decision Process Diamonds (DPDs) in a model containing
modules no longer causes a software failure. NOTE: Placement of DPDs or sub-models
within modules is not recommended and is not supported.
- Corrected an intermittent problem with models containing
Warning Flashers that caused the software to crash when you zoom all the way out.
- Fixed an intermittent problem with the placement of
storytelling annotations not being retained.
- When exiting StoryTelling or StoryBuilding, the zoom
level and position of the model now restore properly.
- The Switch icon no longer appears on modules that have
been assigned to a Switch.